Seismic, a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, is the global leader in enablement, helping make sales teams better by becoming more productive and engaging with buyers in a compelling way. Seismic’s platform provides continuous guidance to improve behavior, content, and skills to win more deals and deliver better experiences. Nearly 2,000 organizations including IBM and American Express have made Seismic their enablement platform of choice. Seismic integrates with business-critical platforms including Microsoft, Salesforce, Google and Adobe. Seismic is headquartered in San Diego, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia.
What you'll be doing:
- Continuously identify changes, gaps and inefficiencies in existing processes and programs; provide standardization, simplification and improvement recommendations
- Manage confidential and sensitive employee on-boarding and off-boarding process including ADP workflow, communication with employees and relevant team members
- Own front line employee support by triaging tickets to team members. Support our employee base with questions and serve as the liaison connecting employees to the broader HR team when needed
- Conduct exit interviews and clearly communicate feedback and recommendations according to established process
- Interpret HR policies and procedures for employees and managers
- Foster and communicate company policy and promote adherence to best practices.
- Assist in identifying the training needs for business units and participate in facilitation.
- Perform audits of personnel information to ensure accurate records in HRIS and internal systems.
- Perform ad hoc People Ops related projects as needed.
What you'll bring to the team:
- 3+ years in a HR generalist role, preferably in tech companies with 500+ employees
- Experience with employee hire to retire process
- Strong ability to research and problem-solving skills
- Previous experience with analytics and HR information systems
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality, work independently, multi-task, and follow up on projects and issues
- Excellent interpersonal to interface with all levels of the organization across multiple teams
- High degree of emotional intelligence and flexibility in a dynamic culture
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including formal presentation skills
- Ability to thrive in a passionate, high energy, fast paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
What we have for you:
- Generous paid vacation, sick leave, and holiday benefits, including an end-of-year company shutdown
- Competitive medical, dental and vision plans, as well as an optional Health Savings Account with a company contribution
- Paid parental leave and family caregiver leave
- Enhanced fertility and egg freezing benefits
- 401(k) plan with annual company match
- Monthly stipend for cell phone expenses
- Flexible work schedule
- Seismic Cares employee volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 1,300 employees across the globe, Seismic is the global leader in sales enablement, backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate, Grapevine6, and Lessonly. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, former Chairman of the Board for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
UNITED STATES CANDIDATES ONLY: Notice regarding COVID-19 vaccination requirement as a condition of employment. At Seismic, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased transmissibility with recent variants, all new U.S. based Seismic employees, whose job requires them to meet in person with others or be present at a Seismic office in the course of their employment, must provide original documentation confirming status having received the prescribed vaccinations (doses) based on the manufacturer’s guidelines on their first day of employment. Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be considered.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.