5 Sessions You Don’t Want to Miss at SiriusDecisions Summit London
This week hundreds of sales and marketing leaders are headed to London for the 2018 SiriusDecisions Summit Europe to discover the latest insights and technology powering today’s B2B sales and marketing teams.
We know with so many sessions to choose from it can be hard to decide which ones to attend. Check out the five we don’t think you should miss!
- Sales Enablement Planning: Meeting Long-Term Goals While Getting Short-Term Wins This session introduces a competency-based framework to develop managers across the sales talent lifecycle and provides insight into what attracts and motivates high-performing sales managers.
- First Line Sales Managers: Enabling What Matters This session introduces a competency-based framework to develop managers across the sales talent lifecycle and provides insight into what attracts and motivates high-performing sales managers.
- Partner Engagement: Getting Your Unfair Share of Partner Mindshare This session will help you understand how to use a programmatic approach to develop a long-term strategy for consistent, repeatable partner engagement that meets the needs of the entire partner ecosystem.
- Stronger Together Aligning Sales and Marketing Planning This session introduces a new planning model and show how sales and marketing can use it to develop annual plans that ensure a coordinated approach to getting the year kicked off with everything in place to reach both corporate and regional goals.
- Introducing the SiriusDecisions Sales Intelligence Model This session introduces the SiriusDecisions Sales Intelligence Model, which helps sales and sales operations evaluate organisational needs and then provide intelligence, insights and guidance that are role-based, context sensitive, timely and relevant.
Lastly, don’t forget to stop by booth 21 and chat with Seismic about the latest innovation in sales enablement.
See you there!