Last week at Seismic Digital Shift, the sales enablement industry event of the year, Seismic revealed its Seismic Shift Award Winners and Challengers. Winners and Challengers in six categories were selected from Seismic’s 700+ customers and 70+ partners by Seismic’s customer success and partner teams.
On the Seismic blog this week, Seismic has been spotlighting what makes 20 companies worthy of sales enablement bragging rights in 2021.
The final post of this series looks at the Innovator and Partner of the Year categories.
Innovators introduce new methods, ideas, or approaches to challenges. Innovators are motivated by challenges and apparent roadblocks, and relentlessly pursue solutions until they find the path that leads to triumph.
Cheers to our Challengers!
- Experian – Experian is always one of the first customers to raise their hand and join a pilot program for any new functionality, feature or product we have to offer. Experian was part of our Early Adopter Program for Seismic Interactive Content and has since completed two microapps for their team to use in the field, a testament to their commitment to innovation in sales enablement.
- Raymond James – The team at Raymond James can see into the future. At least that’s what it seems like, as they are constantly pushing the boundaries and helping us deliver world-class social sales engagement technology. They are at the forefront of digital transformation and social client engagement in financial services, including their use of Seismic LiveSocial, and capitalize on every opportunity for the long-term benefit of their advisors.
- Wellington Management – Wellington has a lengthy history of automating data, pushing the Seismic platform to the outer limits, and has made Seismic LiveDocs a central component to creating all of their client and marketing materials. They are true Seismic experts and have built some impressive solutions that amaze our own product managers.
And the Winner is…
- Citrix – Strategic and creative in the way they think about sales activation, Citrix has a close partnership with Seismic that’s helped guide Seismic’s own platform innovation. Citrix content in Seismic is organized in a “Present This,” “Learn This,” and “Share This” model so each seller has clear guidance on how to educate themselves and tell the best stories on core Citrix solutions.
Partners of the Year
The independent software vendor (ISV) and consulting partners of the year have demonstrated strong collaboration with Seismic to deliver innovative solutions for our shared customers.
And the winners are…
- ISV Partner of the Year: Lessonly – The close partnership between Lessonly and Seismic has had a meaningful impact on shared customers’ sales teams. Both companies’ integrated solution connects sales enablement with training so that sellers can find relevant sales content and the related training materials all in one platform.
- Consulting Partner of the Year: LeapPoint – LeapPoint deeply understands the value of Seismic. They’ve become experts in communicating how Seismic seamlessly fits into LeapPoint’s Connected Work solutions and together Seismic and LeapPoint consistently ensure compelling results for customers.
That’s a wrap on our Seismic Shift Awards blog series! We can’t wait to see what our customers and partners achieve throughout 2021.