Sales productivity is increasingly important in an industry where sales teams need to respond quickly to the needs of both prospects and customers. Unfortunately, only 30% of a sales rep’s day is dedicated to core selling activities.
We have gathered over 50 selling tools to help your sales organization increase productivity and hit sales goals with greater efficiency. These tools are not ranked in any particular order of importance or functionality, but they have been categorized by the sales function we think they would be the most useful.
Clari is a sales productivity platform that uses data science to guide sales teams through the selling process, increase productivity, and improve forecasting accuracy.
- Use data science and machine learning to uncover revenue-generating patterns and incorporate them into sales processes
- Deliver sales insights to sales reps on the road with mobile alerts
- Get actionable insights into the actions that will close deals faster
- Prevent deals from getting lost or delayed with activity tracking and next steps
- Improve team communication with a full account history in a single view
- Use the Deal Accelerator to update deals on the go
Highrise is a contact management tool that strives to improve communication and collaboration.
- Increase productivity by tracking tasks and setting reminders
- Share important information about contacts, such as emails, documents and files, and contact info
- Connect with 3rd party tools
LevelEleven is a sales performance platform that helps organizations increase the productivity of their sales teams with real-time visibility into day-to-day performance. The solution defines key sales behaviors and keeps sales teams on track with daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Provide sales reps with personalized analytics, historical trends, and peer comparisons around performance data
- Build campaigns to boost team morale and excite them about critical initiatives
- Increase collaboration and competition with leaderboards and contests
- Leverage real-time sales data to gain insight into the sales funnel
OnePageCRM is a cloud tool that improves sales productivity by streamlining pipeline and contact management. The ‘next action’ tooling turns CRM into a to-do-list and prevents bottlenecks by keeping sales activities in continuous motion.
- Gain insight into sales activities with the activity-based dashboardStreamline sales processes with automated workflows around next actions
- Organize contacts by phone number or email address to speed up prospecting
- Capture leads from LinkedIn, Gmail, social media, and landing pages
- Visualize the pipeline and predict funnel progression
Repsly is a B2B mobile cloud software solution for field activity management. Track sales rep activity and use insights to make better business decisions.
- Use mobile forms to get feedback from sales reps in the field via smartphone or tablet
- Collaborate more effectively with internal text messages, team announcements, and client notes
- Build your own structured database with customer fields
- Track field reps in real-time with geo-tagged activities
- Accelerate sales by capturing electronic signatures on the spot
- Use dashboards to visualize sales rep activity
HubSpot CRM is a suite of sales solutions such as automated meeting tools that help sales reps sell better and faster It automates administrative tasks, such as logging calls and emails, and syncs with the modern day sales process to boost productivity.
- Integrates with website, email, phone, social media, and more
- Automatically log activities such as emails and phone calls
- Maintain a database of contacts, companies, deals, and tasks in a single location
- Gain visibility into the pipeline with a timeline and 360 degree view of leads and opportunities
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a powerful suite of business solutions that strives to help organizations leverage technology and enable marketing and sales to work better together. Their productivity tools integrate seamlessly with business applications to increase sales professional productivity.
- Integrate with Office 365
- Increase sales efficiencies with an intuitive process-driven user experience that empowers users
- Use real-time customer and competitive intelligence, interactive dashboards, and sales reports to provide contextual guidance and drive strategic decision-making
- Gain visibility across marketing, sales, and services with an intuitive, immersive, process-centric experience
- Enable sales professionals to effectively collaborate across teams, geographies, and work groups with shared workspaces
- Manage workflows across your team and across other departments
- Boost engagement through multistage, trigger-based nurture programs that deliver personalized content
Sage CRM is a web-based, full-suite customer relationship management solution that automates sales, marketing, and customer service business processes. The tool offers end-to-end business integration capabilities, providing a 360° view of enterprise functions.
- Enjoy access from any location, browser, and device
- Implement on-premise or in the cloud
- Integrate with social channels to maximize customer communication
- Customize interactive dashboards to highlight key metrics
- Manage meetings and calendar responses from a central location
Salesforce is a customer success platform that leverages social and mobile cloud technologies to help organizations connect with customers, partners, and employees in new ways. The automation solution also improves visibility and transparency within the enterprise and promotes collaborative selling.
- Track sales productivity in real-time
- Integrate with a wide variety of sales enablement and automation solutions
- Automate complex business process to drive productivity
- Leverage real-time data to make insightful decisions
- Set metrics-based goals, give coaching notes, and provide continuous feedback with sales performance management
- Track leads from click to close while optimizing campaigns across every channel
- Use visual workflows to rapidly design and automate any business process with drag-and-drop simplicity
- Make insightful decisions with real-time dashboards, sales forecasting, and territory management
Sellsy is an all-in-one sales management solution that seamlessly integrates CRM, ERP, and eCommerce. It improves productivity by aligning business functions into a single interface that are typically scattered among several tools and software programs.
- Visualize your pipeline and maintain an up-to-date view of your business opportunities
- Stay organized with a powerful task management tool
- Quickly send sales documents with the intuitive document generator
- Promote a collaborative work environment with internal live chats and discussion walls
SugarCRM is a customer-focused relationship management solution that empowers organizations to better understand and engage with customers. An innovative and intuitive user experience helps every customer-facing employee effectively engage with customers; contextual intelligence drives actionable insights for every user.
- Streamline complex business processes and increase pipeline visibility
- Integrate with 3rd party systems and tools
- Implement sales automation and forecasting
- Choose from cloud or on-premise deployment
- Customize activity streams
ConnectAndSell is a web-based sales acceleration and conversation enablement solution. The tool improves communication between sales reps and prospects and helps sellers reach the decision-maker faster.
- Quickly transfer phone calls internally with one-click functionality
- Improve communication with 3-way conferencing options
- Increase response time by auto-dialing hot leads
- Benchmark call stats against industry
- Gain visibility into sales team activity with metrics related to rep effectiveness, rep productivity, lead persistence, time, and list quality
- Create a call-list to auto-dial from your CRM
FastCall is a Salesforce-native application that logs inbound and outbound phone calls and aligns communication data with sales and marketing information.
- Integrate with Salesforce
- Gain a 360 degree view of all communication with contacts, including phone, email, and meeting
- Receive instant notification via SMS and email about missed calls
- Score calling activities alongside scoring systems from existing marketing automation platforms
- Automate phone calls based on pre-selected triggers
- Make one-click outbound phone calls
- Choose from multiple caller IDs
- Use pre-record messages when calls connect to voicemail
Five9 is a cloud contact center software that helps to increase call productivity and promote successful customer interactions. The tool leverages predictive dialing to optimize calling.
- Use automated dialing to detect and filter busy signals, fax machines, voicemail, and disconnected lines
- Operate at peak efficiency with an algorithm that calculate key call metrics
- Integrate with CRM and campaign management systems
- Use built-in analytics and management tools to coach reps and improve sales performance
InsideSales.com is a sales acceleration platform that uses a predictive and prescriptive self-learning engine to drive revenue growth by delivering an optimized experience for the buyer and the seller. The tool leverages automation, analytics, and communication to fuel sales rep performance.
- Work smarter by predicting prospect intent and behaviors
- Use data dashboards to identify trends and make data actionable
- Connect with prospects using a variety of communication channels, such as the PowerDialer and Click-to-Call; record, monitor, and report on rep performance
- Prioritize leads with data-driven recommendations
- Receive immediate notification about prospect engagement with email insights
DocuSign is electronic signature and digital transaction management software that drives productivity by facilitating the electronic exchange of business documents.
- Replace paper-based processes and accelerate sales with the speed of digital
- Quickly upload a variety of file formats from your desktop or a file-sharing site
- Enjoy a simple, intuitive user experience that is accessible from any location and any device
- Protect your data with bank-grade security that ensures confidentiality, compliance, and enforceability
- Use bulk send to simultaneously share custom documents
- Customize and streamline your workflow
Formerly EchoSign. Sign contracts. Approve loans. Close deals. Do it all easier and faster with e‑signatures from Adobe.
- Integrate with CRM
- Track document progress in a real-time dashboard
- Automatically archive signed documents in the secure cloud
- Sign and return documents from any web browser or device
HelloSign is a cloud-based electronic signature tool that promotes paperless business processes.
- Integrate with Google business applications
- Enjoy bank-level security
- Customize documents to fit your corporate branding
- Receive real-time status notifications about your documents
- Create flexible workflows
- Allow customers to fill out and sign documents without ever leaving Gmail
- Utilize in-person signing straight from your tablet
- Choose from 17 popular file formats
Sertifi accelerates bottom-of-the-funnel sales activities by providing an integrated solution to send contracts, collect electronic signatures, and accept payment. The tool’s convenience and security automate workflows and drive productivity within any sales organization.
- Have complete transparency into deal status
- Quickly develop workflows to manage complex deals
- Choose from 300 different file types
- Upload documents from your hard drive, document storage system, CRM, or app
- Reach agreements faster with real-time collaboration tools that eliminate back-and-forth emails
Cirrus Insight is a CRM application that integrates with Salesforce and allows users to update contacts, leads, and accounts from Gmail.
- Save emails and attachments directly to Salesforce
- Automatically view customer context and insights from your Gmail inbox
- Receive real-time notifications about email tracking
- Sync Google Calendar to Salesforce
- Create new Salesforce records from your inbox
- Access a Salesforce tasks dashboard right in Gmail
ToutApp is a sales acceleration solution that helps sales teams streamline communications and increase engagement throughout the sales process. Boost efficiency throughout the sales cycle with insight into who is engaging with your emails and how.
- Integrate with CRM
- Measure sales rep productivity with built-in analytics
- Use location and device tracking to alert reps as to when and where a prospect engages with an email
- Use a live feed to make calls, send emails, or view CRM data, all from one place
- Track individual prospect navigation through the website and determine which pages they are interested in
- Seamlessly attach and track all common file types
- Receive real-time notifications about prospect engagement with emails
- Get actionable analytics on the performance of your email templates and messaging
- Use sales intelligence to prioritize leads and simplify your workflow
Yesware is a free email plugin and sales toolkit that improves sales team productivity with email tracking, customizable templates, and CRM integration. Gain real-time insight into prospect and customer behaviors.
- Track prospect engagement
- Set follow-up reminders
- Schedule emails to be sent at a later date
- Use mail merge to quickly, simultaneously send hundreds of personalized emails
- Place phone calls from your inbox and automatically log activity in Salesforce
- Monitor metrics such as sales team performance, engagement, and success
- Create a consistent workflow based on top sales rep activity
Calendly is an online meeting scheduler that allows streamlines workflow by allowing both inviters and invitees to schedule events and add them to their Google, Outlook, or iCal calendar.
- Automate reminders for event attendees
- Generate a unique URL for each event
- Designate availability preferences and let prospects schedule their own meetings
GoToMeeting is an online meeting, desktop sharing, and video conferencing solution that enables users to engage and collaborate in real time, increasing enterprise productivity. Enjoy personal interactions with colleagues and customers from anywhere on any device.
- Integrate with VoIP, telephone, HD video to communicate in real-time
- Share keyboard and mouse control
- Schedule meetings in advance or meet instantly
- Initiate meetings from MS Office, email, and instant-messaging tools
- Record the interaction and share the conversation
iMeet is cloud-based, browser-based video conferencing software that allows participants to communicate via various audio and video methods.
- Meet on-the-go with apps for smartphones and tablets
- Connect and collaborate with up to 125 people
- Increase productivity with built-in features such as note-taking, chat, file sharing, and more
- Hold virtual meetings with up to 15 people in HD video
- Integrate with existing video conference room systems
- Integrate with popular social networking sites
- Customize the meeting experience with a unique URL, custom images, bio, and more
Join.me is a screen-sharing tool for online meetings and instant show-and-tell collaboration, securely connecting millions of people to their devices, data, and apps every day.
- Make a good first impression with an intuitive, elegant interface and instant access to the product (no signups or downloads)
- Record meetings to share with others and store in the cloud for later reference
- Set up meetings with one-click scheduling through the built-in calendar, Outlook, or Google Calendar
- Hand over presenter role to any participant, allowing them to broadcast their own screen
- Run reports on meeting activity
- Integrate with Salesforce
RingCentral is a cloud business-solution provider that offers flexibility, scalability, and customization for the needs of any B2B organization. Communication solutions include voice, fax, text, audio conference, and web meetings.
- Use toll-free, local, or international numbers
- Collaborate with prospects and team members with video meetings, audio conferencing, or web conferencing
- Integrate with a variety of CRM systems
- Sync devices and seamlessly manage from any computer or smart device, without geographic or hardware limitations
- Enjoy a user-friendly digital interface that eliminates the need for IT support
Skype is a telecommunications tool that provides video and voice calls to and from computers, tablets, and mobile devices via the Internet. Increase productivity with instant text, voice, and video communications, internally or externally.
- Collaborate more effectively with instant messaging, video messaging, and chat features
- Exchanges files and images of any size and format
- Customize your caller ID
- Increase sales efficiencies with Click to Call
- Engage with social media directly from Skype
TimeTrade is a self-service and assisted-service meeting scheduling solution that strives to enhance customer engagement.
- Make better business decisions with insights via dashboards and reports about meeting volumes, customer satisfaction, cost per meeting, and more
- Instantly book sales meetings with one-step scheduling
- Integrate with Salesforce and instantly log meetings as sales activities
UberConference is an easy way to schedule and run audio conferences without requiring PINs.
- Control your audio conference from any computer
- Collaborate with up to 100 participants at a time
- Access from any computer or internet-connected device with a browser
- View information about participants, such as social media profiles
- Add a visual element to audio calls with desktop sharing
- Choose from call-in or call-out options
- Share files from popular content portals
- Save conferences as MP3s for easy storage and playback
Base is an intelligent sales productivity platform that improves funnel visibility for sales leaders and increases sells rep efficiency.
- Customize sales stages with a drag-and-drop interface
- Collaborate with team members by sharing deals, contacts, notes, and more
- Gain full visibility into current opportunities in your pipeline with visual sales tracking
- Set, track, and manage sales goals and quotas for your team
- Forecast more accurately with data-based reporting
- Automatically track and sort email
- Integrate with email, portal, and CRM platforms
ClinchPad is a web-based CRM that focuses on tracking deals rather than contacts. It uses a visual interface to allow better management of the sales pipeline.
- Visualize and track the entire sales cycle
- Customize sales stages with drag-and-drop flexibility
- Set up goals to track the performance of individual team members or entire sales teams
- Integrate with third party applications
- Create lead-based to-do lists to maintain progress in the sales process
Insightly is a project management tool to track and manage leads, opportunities, proposals, projects, files, and more in an intuitive interface.
- Create goals, pipelines, and workflows for projects
- Manage sales pipelines and opportunity funnels and gain insight with forecasting
- Integrate with social media to see more information about contacts
- Make better business decisions with reporting centered around sales opportunities and completed activities
Pipedrive is a sales pipeline management tool that tracks deal progress, improves organization, and increases productivity.
- Visually depict the status of your sales pipeline
- Use key metrics to track team performance and progress towards sales goals
- Integrate with third party applications
- Customize the sales workflow with drag-and-drop functionality
SalesSeek integrates sales and marketing into a single solution that provides pipeline management, email marketing and automation, and web analytics. Action-oriented visualizations and dashboards provide a clear view of team activities.
- Use web analytics with real-time alerts to prompt action
- Track social engagement
- Automate lead nurturing with a trigger-based system
- Forecast revenue based on multiple “what-if” scenarios
- Gain actionable insight and visibility into the pipeline
Smartsheet is team collaboration and productivity management software for sales teams that optimizes leads, manages the pipeline, and builds connected teams.
- Improve collaboration by coordinating sales activities
- Gain visibility into the sales pipeline with real-time data
- Simultaneously manage multiple pipelines
- Set reminders and receive automatic updates from the sales team
Tracks is a sales tracking and pipeline management software. IT focuses on progressing and closing deals.
- Integrate with Google Apps
- Customize the sales pipeline with drag-and-drop functionality
- Receive email notifications about deal progress
- See the pipeline on-the-go with mobile and tablet access
FirstRain uses sales intelligence to offer actionable insights into sales processes so that organizations can make more informed business decisions.
- Use data visualizations, activity trends, and predictive analytics to identify improvements to the sales process
- Identify key information such as company and industry briefs, business influencers, market drivers, management changes, and market topic trends
- Receive real-time alerts about customers and markets straight to your desktop, mobile device, tablet, or web application
- Increase the quality and frequency of customer engagement with social selling tips
FullContact launched its first contact management solution to 100 beta users and began a journey to solve the world’s contact information problem. Taking a single piece of information – an email address, social handle, phone number – FullContact’s 1 billion person identity graph creates enriched whole person profiles at individual and audience levels.
- Leverage your network to optimize time spent prospecting
- Integrate with email and Google apps
- Visualize your relationship graph and identify opportunities
InsideView is a market intelligence platform that identifies and gathers information on prospects and gleans insights from the information.
- Build a list of quality prospects from the database of companies and contacts
- Curate news and social insights about prospects for more engaging conversations
- Receive daily alerts about prospect activities and insights
- Build connections across your social networks and databases
Sales Navigator is LinkedIn’s prospecting tool that uses the social network to leverage social selling.
- Use the sophisticated algorithm to quickly find the right prospects
- Receive customized lead recommendations based on past history
- Prospect on-the-go with mobile access
- Integrate with CRM
- Unlock LinkedIn profiles outside your network
- Network more effectively by accessing your company’s connections
SalesLoft is a sales prospecting and automation platform that helps sales organizations establish a consistent workflow around prospecting activities.
- Leverage the power of social media and automate list building
- Import prospects from social networks and sync contact information directly to your CRM
- Run prospect searches from your browser based on a variety of search criteria
- Capture contact data from Google search terms
SalesVue is a prospecting automation solution that accelerates and standardizes sales activities and workflows to increase efficiencies and success.
- Streamline complex business processes and save valuable time with fewer clicks to call and to log the activity
- Automate Salesforce activities, saving time and increasing adoption
- Make phone calls from within Salesforce
- Build and standardize workflows
- Gain insight into sales rep activities and best practices with an analytics dashboard
- Optimize cadence and activity for faster results
ZoomInfo is a B2B data provider that provides actionable business information to empower sales and marketing. With accurate databases, businesses can improve marketing campaigns and segmentation and reach decision-makers faster.
- Pinpoint decision makers with complete profiles and historical information about prospects and their businesses
- Receive real-time alerts about updates to prospect profiles
- Integrate with Salesforce
- Update your database and remove outdated information