5 Reasons Why You Should Attend Seismic Shift 2019
The enablement event of the year
As the industry’s leading sales and marketing enablement platform, Seismic allows organizations to transform the way their sales and marketing departments work together.
This year’s edition of Seismic Shift is shaping up to be the biggest and best yet taking place November 5 – 7 and features hands-on training workshops, in-depth product and roadmap sessions.
Get the most out of Seismic
New this year is our product and partner hub offering attendees an opportunity to engage directly with Seismic product managers, customer success leaders, and partners which will all be available as resources for learning and to boost attendees’ knowledge of the Seismic platform.
Engage with our partner ecosystem. Get the most out of the Seismic platform and our integrations with other enterprise systems such as CRM, MAPP, Sales Engagement, Sales Readiness etc.
Seismic Shift offers users the opportunity to dive deep into the platform and explore all of the ways it can be used to improve their efforts. The list of reasons to attend the conference is nearly limitless, however, here are 5 reasons in particular that make the trip to San Diego a must.
Why Seismic customers should attend Shift
1) The conference is only held once a year and it brings together a large portion of the Seismic community including experts, customers, and partners.
2) Seismic has over 100 people from the customer success team attending and registration includes 3.5 hours of customer success consulting and product training.
3) Discover enablement best practices and case studies from a dozen companies including customers (IBM, HPE, and SiriusDecisions) and partners (Altify, Integreon and Microsoft).
4) Learn how to better utilize content data and analytics to make more intelligent decisions regarding your sales enablement processes.
5) Improve Seismic product knowledge and provide tools to improve your team’s synergy to achieve larger growth and better success through sales enablement.
To learn more and register for Shift, visit SeismicShift.com