Senior Technical Program Manager
Seismic, a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, is the global leader in enablement, helping make sales teams better by becoming more productive and engaging with buyers in a compelling way. Seismic’s platform provides continuous guidance to improve behavior, content, and skills to win more deals and deliver better experiences. Nearly 2,000 organizations including IBM and American Express have made Seismic their enablement platform of choice. Seismic integrates with business-critical platforms including Microsoft, Salesforce, Google and Adobe. Seismic is headquartered in San Diego, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia.
- Deliver and support multiple projects and programs, on time, within budget and on target.
- Use your technical background to ensure a complex project with multiple dependencies moves forward according to your project roadmap.
- Work with Engineering, Product Management, and Operations to establish, track and communicate product feature portfolios and dependencies across multiple teams.
- Create and manage execution plans and risk plans at scrum and portfolio level.
- Facilitate and organize scrum of scrums, sprints, release planning, demos, retrospectives and all agile ceremonies.
- Communicate with management, developers, product managers, product owners and support specialists on product issues; improve inter-team communications.
- Create alignment through the development and release process, working closing with engineering and DevOps.
- Assist product owners as needed with backlog maintenance, help writing User Stories and break them down into deliverable tasks.
- Be responsible for the success of key Software releases at Seismic. Be the credible and trusted leader to deliver these releases to customers on plan and with high quality.
- Drive the planning and execution of releases from concept to GA. Lead a delivery team of Product Managers, Engineering, Design, QA and other functional teams to deliver throughout all the release phases.
- Build and run, with the team, the release master plan (schedule, dependencies, risks, etc.). Use your technical background and product knowledge to dedicatedly identify risks, issues and drive their resolution.
- Be the authority on the software delivery life cycle processes and champion standard methodologies, metrics and high-quality standards with your delivery team.
- Independently and accurately report on the state of your release to executive partners and be the trusted speaker on the state of release in key checkpoint reviews.
- Maintain consistently high standards of communication, productivity and teamwork.
- Work with the engineering team to identify and remove cross product roadblocks early in planning phase itself.
- Make constant assessment of feature pipeline, work done and work quality to support decision-making on release delivery schedule.
What we have for you:
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and paid parental leave
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Robust 401(k) fund options with company matching
- Flexible work schedule
- Seismic Cares volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 1,300 employees across the globe, Seismic is the global leader in sales enablement, backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate, Grapevine6, and Lessonly. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, former Chairman of the Board for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.