SAN DIEGO (June 7, 2022) – Seismic, the global leader in enablement, today announced its Spring 2022 Release headlined by new features that enable winning teams to grow and scale, including training overview dashboards and automated coaching powered by machine learning. The announcement follows the launch of the Seismic Enablement Cloud, the first-of-its-kind unified platform that brings together Seismic’s industry-leading products, capabilities, and integrations to empower customer-facing teams.
The war for talent, the Great Resignation, the Great Reshuffle – no matter what it’s called, today’s competitive job market continues to create challenges for businesses across every industry. High sales rep attrition can quickly lead to missing revenue goals and according to Forrester, the average cost of replacing one seller is approximately $200,000. Seismic’s Spring 2022 Release enables teams to improve speed-to-competency for new reps, hone skills systematically, and scale consistent coaching, helping organizations better cultivate a more confident, effective and loyal sales team.
“Go-to-market leaders know all too well how inefficient onboarding, ineffective training, and high attrition can lead to missing their number. Fortunately, a strong enablement program can help solve these problems by equipping teams with the right skills, tools and content to ramp quickly, receive consistent coaching, and effectively engage customers,” said Krish Mantripragada, Chief Product Officer, Seismic. “Our Spring 2022 Release focuses on enabling customer-facing teams to learn, grow and win in today’s hybrid, omnichannel selling environment.”
New features and capabilities available to Seismic customers today include:
- Automated Coaching: Build high-performing teams by providing real-time feedback on multimedia practice sessions. Powered by machine learning, individuals receive immediate analysis on filler word usage, keyword accuracy, speaking pace and more, allowing managers to spend more time on team development
- Training Overview Dashboards: Provide managers with actionable insights on their teams’ training performance, allowing them to quickly identify opportunities for further coaching and improvement
- Learning Data via Snowflake: Achieve greater flexibility in aligning learning data to unique business goals with a direct import from Snowflake Data Marketplace into a dashboard of choice
- Email Blast Enhancements: Drive higher engagement by making every email stand out by attaching images and gifs, and create templates with more ease and flexibility using Seismic’s new Simple Email Editor
- Content Notifications: Stay up-to-date on new or updated content by receiving notifications at users’ preferred frequency and channel – choose from the Seismic app, email, Slack, or Microsoft Teams
“Seismic helps us build alignment between our sales effectiveness programs and the performance of the individuals and teams we are enabling,” said Eileen Brooker, GVP of Sales Effectiveness and Communications, Informatica. “Seismic’s integrated cloud is important to our success and creates value for our company through decreased ramp time.”
Seismic is the global leader in enablement, helping organizations engage customers, enable teams, and ignite revenue growth. The Seismic Enablement CloudTM is the most powerful, unified enablement platform that equips customer-facing teams with the right skills, content, tools, and insights to grow and win. From the world’s largest enterprises to startups and small businesses, more than 2,000 organizations around the globe trust Seismic for their enablement needs. Seismic is headquartered in San Diego with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia.
Senior Public Relations Manager, Seismic