The leading sales enablement solution discloses record growth rate, customer retention, and employee headcount in 2015
SAN DIEGO CA, Jan 4, 2016 — Seismic, the leading end-to-end sales enablement solution, today announced a growth rate of over 120 percent in 2015 for the third consecutive year due to record customer acquisition and expanded usage by its existing customer base. Last January, the company raised a $20 million Series B funding round to continue to expand its best-in-class product offerings and grow its sales, marketing and customer experience teams. Seismic’s headcount has surpassed 130 employees and it has expanded to five offices globally to round out the biggest year in the company’s history.
During 2015, Seismic’s customer base doubled for the second year in a row, which now includes a majority of the top investment firms as well as many high-growth technology companies. International expansion continued with several UK-based companies joining a roster of customers that are now utilizing Seismic in Asia, Australia, North America and Europe.
One of Seismic’s most notable milestones in 2015 was the release of Seismic for Outlook in September. Seismic for Outlook enables sales reps to access contextually-relevant sales collateral directly within Microsoft Outlook, eliminating time wasted searching for and customizing the right content. Seismic customers that use Salesforce.com have the added benefit of Predictive Content, which uses Salesforce customer and prospect data to serve highly-targeted, contextually relevant content to the right person at the right time.
Other 2015 Highlights Include:
- In June of 2015, Seismic was named the #1 Best Place to Work in Boston by the Boston Business Journal. Seismic’s San Diego headquarters was also named the #6 Best Place to Work by the San Diego Business Journal.
- Seismic received a number of additional awards: Silver Stevie Award for Sales & Customer Service, Red Herring Top 100 in North America award, and a Silver Tabby Award for Best Windows Marketing & Sales App for the 2nd consecutive year. Seismic was also recognized by Bostinno as a finalist for Boston’s Coolest Companies and 50 on Fire awards.
- Seismic opened three new offices globally, in Melbourne, New York, and Chicago. It also outgrew its first Boston office and moved into a new 7,900-square foot office in the same neighborhood.
- Seismic was featured in multiple distinguished publications, including Forrester, Entrepreneur, and The Huffington Post.
- In November, Seismic held its 2nd annual Seismic Shift, a user conference dedicated to showcasing how best-in-class organizations are using Seismic to optimize sales effectiveness and marketing efficiency. The event featured Jon Miller, CEO and co-founder of Engagio and former co-founder and vice president of Marketing at Marketo, as a keynote speaker. Seismic recognized three companies with the second Seismic Shift Awards, given to customers that have demonstrated measurable ROI of sales and marketing success through the use of Seismic.
“2015 has been a monumental year for Seismic, especially in terms of customer relationships and global expansion,” said Seismic CEO Doug Winter. “We’re delighted to better serve our growing customer base from a number of new offices in the U.S. and around the world, and are looking forward to introducing our sales enablement solution to even more companies in 2016.”
Seismic is the leading end-to-end sales enablement solution that increases sales productivity and marketing effectiveness by delivering the right content at the right time on any device. By creating, customizing and analyzing sales materials with Seismic, our customers dramatically increase time spent selling and improve win rates. With offices in San Diego, Boston, New York City, Chicago and Melbourne, Seismic is privately held by its three-time serial entrepreneur executive team and investment firms JMI Equity and Jackson Square Ventures.