New Channel Partner CRM Integration and Adaptive Real-Time Analytics Boost Channel Sales Effectiveness
SAN DIEGO, CA–(Marketwired – Jun 25, 2015) – Seismic, the leading end-to-end sales enablement solution, today announced new capabilities that facilitate communication between supplier marketing teams and channel sales teams, ensuring customer engagements are both compelling and more profitable.
Finding the right content for a sales situation can be difficult for any sales team, but the problem is exacerbated with an indirect sales model because partner sales reps handle products from multiple manufacturers and are only loosely connected with their respective marketing teams. Like searching for a needle in a haystack, sales teams can waste countless hours searching for the right content for each stage of the sales cycle, while marketing teams continuously create new content without realizing that much of that content is being under-utilized. As a result of this misalignment, time and resources are needlessly wasted, and many customer touch points miss the mark.
Seismic’s latest features ensure that the right sales collateral is automatically served up to channel sales reps, and that all sales collateral is accessible on any device or from within their CRM system. Now, partner reps are automatically notified of new content available whenever they access Seismic, ensuring that Sales has access to all relevant content and that marketing’s hard work doesn’t go to waste.
With Seismic, the supplier’s marketing team has extensive content analytics across all channel partners. With tracking, permissioning and version control from a central dashboard, marketing can be sure that channel reps are on-message and product information is being presented correctly.
New Product Capabilities Include:
- Co-branded portals, customized for each channel sales team without any IT intervention, delivers targeted content and enhances two-way communication.
- Co-branded sales content — based on situational input from the channel sales rep and the latest value messaging, data and models from the supplier — is automatically generated for each customer engagement.
- Channel partner CRM integration surfaces contextually-relevant supplier content to enhance applicability of content and ease-of-access.
- Sophisticated, real-time analytics showcase how content is being used by each of the channel sales teams to quickly adapt collateral for each selling situation.
- Reusable content assets can be updated once and made available to the various channel sales teams automatically, providing the most up-to-date, compliant information.
“Overcoming the communication barrier between sales and marketing teams, especially within channel sales, is a challenge, but tackling it benefits both parties and vastly improves the bottom line,” said Doug Winter, CEO of Seismic. “Seismic addresses this misalignment through content because it is the lifeblood of the sales process. Seismic automatically provides content analytics to marketing and makes it easier than ever for sales to access and create relevant content for any sales situation, which means fewer resources are wasted and deals are closed faster.”
Seismic is the leading end-to-end sales enablement solution that increases sales productivity and marketing effectiveness by delivering the right content at the right time on any device. By creating, customizing and analyzing sales materials with Seismic, our customers dramatically increase time spent selling and improve win rates. With offices in San Diego and Boston, Seismic is privately held by its three-time serial entrepreneur executive team and leading venture capital firms JMI Equity and Sigma West.