Boston Business Journal and Selling Power also name Seismic a “best company” to work for
SAN DIEGO, CA (August 18, 2020) — Seismic, the industry-leading sales enablement and marketing orchestration platform provider, has recently been recognized by several media groups and industry associations as a top-ranked employer with an exceptional culture. Thus far in 2020, Seismic has been named to Forbes’ America’s 2020 Best Startup Employers, Inc.’s Best Workplaces for 2020, The Boston Business Journal’s 2020 Best Places to Work, Selling Power’s 50 Best Companies to Sell for in 2020, and Comparably’s Top Leadership Teams of 2020. Comparably also named Seismic CMO Michael Londgren as one of 50 Influential Marketing Leaders Changing the Industry.
“Throughout our history, we have focused on building a positive culture at Seismic,” said Doug Winter, CEO and Cofounder at Seismic. “This includes being thoughtful about who we add to the team – with a special emphasis on strong teamwork and collaboration skills. We also deeply value openness and transparency and have regularly shared with the whole company our strategy, wins and setbacks, and go forward plans – while continuously seeking input from all levels of the organization.
“Fortunately, as a rapidly growing business, we’ve also been able to provide extensive professional growth opportunities,” continued Winter. “We’ve tried to make sure Seismic continues to be a fun place to work. Even though we’ve had to replace our in-person happy hours, team offsites, and other get-togethers with digital alternatives, our teams have continued to find new and creative ways to have fun. I am both thrilled and humbled that Seismic has been recognized for its culture – which is really due to the hard work and commitment from the broader organization itself.”
Each award and ranking program evaluated Seismic on a very specific set of criteria, looking at the work environment the team has built, employee job satisfaction, work-life balance, and more:
- Forbes’ America’s 2020 Best Startup Employers: Forbes partnered with Statista to pinpoint the 500 companies liked best by their employees. Together, they evaluated 2,500 businesses and evaluated them on their reputation, employee satisfaction, and growth.
- Inc.’s Best Workplaces of 2020: Inc. received applications from more than 3,000 companies and surveyed a record number of 370,000 employees to compile their 2020 list of best workplaces.
- Comparably’s Top Leadership Teams of 2020: Comparably analyzed anonymous survey feedback from employees across 60,000 U.S. companies, and the ranking was based entirely on respondents’ sentiment ratings of company leaders.
- The Boston Business Journal’s 2020 Best Places to Work: In a survey, employees from 165 businesses were asked to rate their work environment, work-life balance, job satisfaction, advancement opportunities, management, compensation and benefits.
- Selling Power’s 50 Best Companies to Sell for in 2020: Businesses were ranked based on compensation and benefits, hiring, sales training, sales enablement, and customer retention.
“The recognition that Seismic has received throughout its history, and especially in 2020, for being a top place to work, is a testament to our employees,” said Nicole McGuire, Vice President of People Operations at Seismic. “Award wins and top company culture rankings are hugely important in supporting Seismic’s recruitment efforts and helping us attract the best talent across our 14 global offices. Nothing makes us happier than knowing our employees enjoy working at Seismic and want to continue growing their careers with us.”
- To read Seismic’s Inc.‘s Best Workplaces of 2020 article featuring Seismic CEO and Cofounder Doug Winter, Building a Dream Team Starts at the Top, visit Inc.’s site here
- For information on current career opportunities at Seismic, visit seismic.com
Seismic is the industry-leading sales enablement and marketing orchestration solution, aligning go-to-market teams while empowering them to deliver engaging buyer experiences that drive growth. Seismic’s Storytelling PlatformTM delivers innovative capabilities for marketers to orchestrate content delivery across all channels, and for sellers to engage with prospective buyers in a compelling, resonant manner at every step of the buyer journey. More than 600 enterprises including IBM, American Express, and Quest Diagnostics have made Seismic their sales enablement platform of choice. The Seismic Storytelling PlatformTM integrates with business-critical platforms including Microsoft, Salesforce, Google and Adobe. Seismic is headquartered in San Diego, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia.
To see how Seismic is being used by companies in your industry, visit seismic.com.
Public Relations, Seismic