What is Seismic Shift?
Shift is Seismic’s annual customer conference—the event where 1,000+ forward-thinking sales and marketing leaders gather for 2.5 days to learn how to transform their organizations with enablement. You’ll hear from peers, executives, and keynotes that will leave you feeling inspired to be the transformative leader your organization needs. With hands-on training workshops, in-depth product sessions, a peek into our product roadmap, and dozens of Seismic customer-lead case studies, Shift will improve your product knowledge and ensure you get the most out of your investment.
Where will Seismic Shift be held?
Seismic Shift will be:
- An in-person event that will follow all health guidelines as directed by the CDC as well as local and state government as it relates to COVID-19 and mass gatherings
- Hosted March 30-April 1
- Held outdoors at the Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina, San Diego, CA
- Located at 333 W Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92101
- The hotel room block will open in November, 2021 at the discounted rate of $269 (plus taxes and applicable tourism fees) per night
When will registration open and what is the cost to attend?
Seismic Shift registration will open in November 2021 and the average ticket price to attend is $900USD with discounts offered for small and large team bundles.
Who attends Seismic Shift?
Everyone! Growth-seekers and change-makers flock to Seismic Shift to share how they are achieving measurable growth through enablement. Most attendees come from:
- Sales Enablement
- Seismic Admins
- Customer Success
What industries are in attendance at Seismic Shift?
- Asset Management
- Business Services
- Life Sciences & Healthcare
- Medical Devices & MedTech
- Oil & Gas Services
- Technology – Hardware, IT, Software
- Wealth Management
I am interested in presenting at Seismic Shift, how do I apply?
Speaking at Seismic Shift is a great opportunity to step out from the crowd and showcase the great work of your team. As a presenter, you’ll have the opportunity to highlight your company as a leader in the industry. Help us provide attendees with the blueprints to grow personally, professionally, and transform organizations.
Click here to submit your interest and you will be contacted by a member of the Seismic Shift team.