Team Lead, Global Sales FS, CEMEA
Seismic, a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, is the global leader in enablement, helping make sales teams better by becoming more productive and engaging with buyers in a compelling way. Seismic’s platform provides continuous guidance to improve behavior, content, and skills to win more deals and deliver better experiences. Nearly 2,000 organizations including IBM and American Express have made Seismic their enablement platform of choice. Seismic integrates with business-critical platforms including Microsoft, Salesforce, Google and Adobe. Seismic is headquartered in San Diego, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia.
Our sales and marketing teams help companies understand how Seismic can power collaboration internally through the use of content. We’re thoughtful and committed to telling the Seismic story, with the goal to ultimately help brands focus on enabling their go to market teams.
Seismic’s sales reps are passionate about our product and take a consultative approach to selling our solution across several verticals, including Financial Services, Manufacturing, High Tech, and more. If you are ready to spread awareness of our world class sales enablement tool, apply today to learn more about Seismic.
What you will be doing:
- Drive revenue through new customer acquisition, meeting or exceeding all sales targets and performance metrics
- Lead, inspire, manage, and mentor experienced sales executives to maximize their individual potential and professional growth as well as ability to function effectively as a team
- Build a culture of accountability and urgency by transparently leveraging metrics and reporting to drive the right behaviors
- Develop a deep understanding of our product messaging, technology platform, partner ecosystem, and competitive landscape
- Cultivate an environment of teamwork, openness, creativity, and continuous improvement
- Support and assist sales executives with all aspects of the sales process including client presentations, proposals, contract negotiations, and final close
- Develop and maintain accurate forecasts
- Identify topics and partner with sales trainer to plan product and competitive training sessions
- Build excellent working relationships with all key business leaders, colleagues, and broader team
- Listen carefully to prospects and clients to provide market feedback to the Product team and help prioritize functionality needed to drive sales opportunities
- Partner with Customer Success to provide new customers a seamless onboarding experience
- Creatively identify and help drive new programs to improve the sales organization
- Strong software or SaaS sales leadership
- Keen understanding of the SaaS model, content, and/or cloud technologies
- Proven history of leading teams to achieve quotas and objectives within a complex client acquisition driven business, preferably in the mid-market or enterprise space
- Strong desire and understanding of how to develop people in a supportive, accountable environment and inspire them to give 100% effort and perform at levels higher than they imagined they could achieve
- Excellent coaching skills and sales methodology knowledge allowing you and your team to skillfully negotiate wins internally and externally while maintaining strong relationships
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred
What we have for you:
- Generous paid vacation, sick leave, and holiday benefits, including an end-of-year company shutdown
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible work schedule
- Seismic Cares employee volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 1,300 employees across the globe, Seismic is the global leader in sales enablement, backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate, Grapevine6, and Lessonly. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, former Chairman of the Board for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
UNITED STATES CANDIDATES ONLY: Notice regarding COVID-19 vaccination requirement as a condition of employment. At Seismic, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased transmissibility with recent variants, all new U.S. based Seismic employees, whose job requires them to meet in person with others or be present at a Seismic office in the course of their employment, must provide original documentation confirming status having received the prescribed vaccinations (doses) based on the manufacturer’s guidelines on their first day of employment. Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be considered.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.