Senior Pricing & Packaging Manager
Seismic, a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, is the global leader in enablement, helping make sales teams better by becoming more productive and engaging with buyers in a compelling way. Seismic’s platform provides continuous guidance to improve behavior, content, and skills to win more deals and deliver better experiences. Nearly 2,000 organizations including IBM and American Express have made Seismic their enablement platform of choice. Seismic integrates with business-critical platforms including Microsoft, Salesforce, Google and Adobe. Seismic is headquartered in San Diego, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia.
Remote ~ USA
Seismic is hiring a Senior Pricing & Packaging Manager to join our rapidly growing team. Reporting to our Senior Director, Pricing & Packaging, this role will drive pricing and packaging strategy for Seismic. This role requires a strong ability to work both independently and cross-functionally, interface with executive leadership, and communicate clearly in a remote environment. A passion for data analysis, financial modeling, and pricing strategy is a must. Strong candidates will have a proven track record in delivering successful pricing and packaging strategies for B2B SaaS products in a high growth business environment.
What You Will Be Doing
- Drive pricing and packaging strategy across Seismic offerings that is optimized to deliver on the company's value proposition and ensure growth is maximized
- Work with product and marketing stakeholders to understand product roadmap and feature functionality to develop pricing and packaging recommendations
- Get executive leadership buy-in and alignment around new pricing and packaging strategies
- Develop pricing and packaging enablement materials for customer-facing teams
- Partner with sales and customer success to provide strategic and analytical support on negotiations
- Gather insights from both internal and external sources to evaluate our competitive positioning and market opportunity and inform strategic pricing decisions
- Conduct primary and secondary market research via surveys and interviews
What You Bring To The Team
- 6+ years of specific experience in SaaS pricing and packaging for a software company or consulting firm
- Passion for data analysis and ability to distill into actionable insights
- High level of attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Proven ability to effectively collaborate and communicate across Product, Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Operations, and Finance
- Experience conducting user value and willingness to pay research
- Able to identify and develop solutions to complex problems from a strategic and operational perspective
What We Have For You
- Generous paid vacation, sick leave, and holiday benefits, including an end-of-year company shutdown
- Competitive medical, dental and vision plans, as well as an optional Health Savings Account with a company contribution
- Paid parental leave and family caregiver leave
- Enhanced fertility and egg freezing benefits
- 401(k) plan with annual company match
- Monthly stipend for cell phone expenses
- Flexible work schedule
- Seismic Cares employee volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 1,300 employees across the globe, Seismic is the global leader in sales enablement, backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate, Grapevine6, and Lessonly. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, former Chairman of the Board for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
UNITED STATES CANDIDATES ONLY: Notice regarding COVID-19 vaccination requirement as a condition of employment. At Seismic, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased transmissibility with recent variants, all new U.S. based Seismic employees, whose job requires them to meet in person with others or be present at a Seismic office in the course of their employment, must provide original documentation confirming status having received the prescribed vaccinations (doses) based on the manufacturer’s guidelines on their first day of employment. Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be considered.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.