EMEA Sales Engineering
Seismic, a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, is the global leader in enablement, helping make sales teams better by becoming more productive and engaging with buyers in a compelling way. Seismic’s platform provides continuous guidance to improve behavior, content, and skills to win more deals and deliver better experiences. Nearly 2,000 organizations including IBM and American Express have made Seismic their enablement platform of choice. Seismic integrates with business-critical platforms including Microsoft, Salesforce, Google and Adobe. Seismic is headquartered in San Diego, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia.
Seismic is transforming the way sales and marketing teams work together.
Our entire sales team is passionate about our product and take a consultative approach to selling our solution across several verticals, including Financial Services, Manufacturing, High Tech, and more.
Our Sales Engineers have a unique combination of technical savvy and business acumen. As a trusted advisor and an expert in Seismic’s products and services, you will partner with our sales teams to drive new sales opportunities. You’ll be influential in expanding our footprint through the acquisition of new customers and spreading the word about our cutting-edge technology working alongside Account Executives.
Who You Are:
- An excellent written and oral communicator who can convey our value proposition to Enablement, Marketing and Sales stakeholders, all the way up to the C-suite.
- Passionate about sales and technology in equal measure.
- Naturally curious.
- Consistent high achiever marked by perseverance and a positive outlook in the face of challenges.
- A great storyteller with a knack of being able to explain complex concepts in a simple, digestible way.
- Coachable, driven, with a growth mindset.
What You Will Do:
- Partner with Account Executives to understand the business and technical requirements of our prospects, in order to present a compelling solution
- Create product demonstrations, build proof-of-concepts, and custom product environments that explain clearly how we solve a prospects unique business challenges.
- Articulate our value proposition to senior executives in Marketing, Sales, Enablement and IT
- Act as technical lead for the sales team
- Build and maintain strong professional relationships with decision makers and assigned accounts, ensuring that we are strategically positioned for future opportunities.
- Keep current with technology trends and understand the competitive landscape
- Work closely with Product Management as the “voice of the field”, providing input on new product development
What You’ll Need:
- 3+ years of customer facing experience in a presales role within an enterprise SaaS environment
- Specific experience with selling sales or marketing technology is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and strong presentation skills
- Passion for technology and a love for working in a fast-paced high growth environment
- Execution-oriented initiative and with the ability to drive decisions to customer satisfaction
- Industry knowledge of the financial markets is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Fluent in German and English
- Comfortable with hybrid working , with a willingness to travel when required
What we have for you:
- Take time to rest and recharge w/ Paid time off, paid company holidays, end of year company shutdown
- Employer pension contributions
- Equity program and performance-based bonuses
- Risk Benefits including group life, disability, and accident insurance
- Complimentary 24/7 health line with direct access to medical professionals
- Mental health + Employee Assistance Programs w/ free counseling sessions
- Bring Your Own Device technology stipend
- $1,000 annual professional development reimbursement
- Seismic Cares Program w/ charitable donation matching
- Nine Communities of Belonging (aka employee resource/affinity groups)
Headquartered in San Diego and with employees across the globe, Seismic is the global leader in sales enablement, backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate, Grapevine6, and Lessonly. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, former Chairman of the Board for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.