Senior Marketing Manager, Growing Businesses
Seismic, a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, is the global leader in enablement, helping make sales teams better by becoming more productive and engaging with buyers in a compelling way. Seismic’s platform provides continuous guidance to improve behavior, content, and skills to win more deals and deliver better experiences. Nearly 2,000 organizations including IBM and American Express have made Seismic their enablement platform of choice. Seismic integrates with business-critical platforms including Microsoft, Salesforce, Google and Adobe. Seismic is headquartered in San Diego, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia.
The Seismic Global Demand Center team is looking for an experienced marketer who will be responsible for building the marketing strategy for the commercial and SMB business and driving programs and campaigns to generate a strong pipeline of leads for our inbound sales team. We are looking for someone who’s great at bringing together cross-functional teams, thinks big, but also loves to roll up their sleeves to execute on initiatives.
Reporting to the head of the Global Demand Center, you’re responsible for working with team members across corporate marketing, product marketing, sales, and customer success to orchestrate multi-channel integrated campaigns and optimize the demand engine for the commercial and smb segments, globally.
What you'll be doing:
- Oversee the growing businesses marketing strategy for inbound marketing, striking a balance between creating demand and capturing demand
- Guide the execution of inbound channel strategy in service of the commercial and smb segments (web, events, brand, paid media, social, email, etc.)
- Drive the strategy, planning, and execution of integrated campaigns to meet quarterly pipeline targets.
- Develop and lead the execution of ABM strategy for the commercial segment.
- Partner with the web team to build website experiences for the growing businesses segment.
- Partner with the inbound sales team to provide relevant high-quality MQLs and continuously optimize them.
- Project manage the various work streams necessary to produce assets and deliverables for integrated campaigns.
- Own relationship with agency supporting campaigns.Regularly share inbound performance reporting and insights with senior leadership along with actionable recommendations for improvement, as needed.
What you'll bring to the team:
- 7+ years of experience marketing to B2B commercial and SMB customers in a fast paced environment.
- A successful track record of launching successful integrated campaigns for this segment.
- Understanding of ABM and proven expertise executing ABM campaigns.
- Extensive experience working with sales (inbound sales, account executives) and customer success teams in order to activate campaigns and programs.
- Experience managing agencies.
- Understanding of customer experience journeys and touchpoints that leverage paid and unpaid marketing channels to maximize awareness and achieve marketing goals.
- A “test and learn” mindset with strong proficiency in marketing and sales analytics
- Strong project management and time management skills.
- Strong partnership, people, and communications skills.
- A drive to constantly learn, evolve, and share best practices.Excellent communication skills
- Experience working with international teams
Here at Seismic, we ignite growth for our company, industry, and people. We’re enablement innovators seeking the best, brightest teammates who are mission-driven and empowered by our values.
- We are inclusive.
- We are vulnerable.
- We seek to understand.
- We strive for excellence.
- We champion the customer.
- We celebrate success.
What we have for you:
- Generous paid vacation, sick leave, and holiday benefits, including an end-of-year company shutdown
- Competitive medical, dental and vision plans, as well as an optional Health Savings Account with a company contribution
- Paid parental leave and family caregiver leave
- Enhanced fertility and egg freezing benefits
- 401(k) plan with annual company match
- Monthly stipend for cell phone expenses
- Flexible work schedule
- Seismic Cares employee volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 1,300 employees across the globe, Seismic is the global leader in sales enablement, backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate, Grapevine6, and Lessonly. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, former Chairman of the Board for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
UNITED STATES CANDIDATES ONLY: Notice regarding COVID-19 vaccination requirement as a condition of employment. At Seismic, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased transmissibility with recent variants, all new U.S. based Seismic employees, whose job requires them to meet in person with others or be present at a Seismic office in the course of their employment, must provide original documentation confirming status having received the prescribed vaccinations (doses) based on the manufacturer’s guidelines on their first day of employment. Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be considered.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.