Seismic, a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, is the global leader in enablement, helping make sales teams better by becoming more productive and engaging with buyers in a compelling way. Seismic’s platform provides continuous guidance to improve behavior, content, and skills to win more deals and deliver better experiences. Nearly 2,000 organizations including IBM and American Express have made Seismic their enablement platform of choice. Seismic integrates with business-critical platforms including Microsoft, Salesforce, Google and Adobe. Seismic is headquartered in San Diego, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia.
Senior Project Manager, UK
Our award-winning Customer Success team is on the hunt for a Project Manager to join out growing team to help deliver complex onboardings for our Fortune 500 customer base.
What you'll be doing:
- Create project plans for onboarding of new clients that take a project through the three primary stages of implementation starting with design, moving to a development phase, and through delivery to launch
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to get sign offs on project plans, scope and delivery timelines
- Break projects into workstreams, phases and sprints using a modified agile approach
- Work closely with internal and external clients to communicate updates and keep deliverables on track
- Track project budget and forecast finances throughout project
- Manage the resource and capacity plan for in-process projects
- Drive projects to completion and close-out within a defined schedule while adhering to scope, timelines and level of effort estimates
What you bring to the team:
- 4+ years of Project Management experience with a track record of managing large scale projects across multiple industries
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing with the ability to make complex and technical concepts easy to understand
- Ability to work in a collaborative, team environment and work cross functionally across all departments
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently, while being organized, efficient and process oriented
- Experience with both waterfall and agile software development and project management workflows
- Ability to track project budget and forecast finances throughout project
- Experience with PowerPoint and Excel required and experience with FinancialForce and Atlassian products preferred
- ScrumMaster or PMP certification is a plus
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- BA/BS Degree preferred
What we have for you:
- Generous paid vacation, sick leave, and holiday benefits, including an end-of-year company shutdown
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible work schedule
- Seismic Cares employee volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 1,300 employees across the globe, Seismic is the global leader in sales enablement, backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate, Grapevine6, and Lessonly. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, former Chairman of the Board for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
UNITED STATES CANDIDATES ONLY: Notice regarding COVID-19 vaccination requirement as a condition of employment. At Seismic, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased transmissibility with recent variants, all new U.S. based Seismic employees, whose job requires them to meet in person with others or be present at a Seismic office in the course of their employment, must provide original documentation confirming status having received the prescribed vaccinations (doses) based on the manufacturer’s guidelines on their first day of employment. Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be considered.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.