Senior Director, Revenue Marketing
Seismic, a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, is the global leader in enablement, helping make sales teams better by becoming more productive and engaging with buyers in a compelling way. Seismic’s platform provides continuous guidance to improve behavior, content, and skills to win more deals and deliver better experiences. Nearly 2,000 organizations including IBM and American Express have made Seismic their enablement platform of choice. Seismic integrates with business-critical platforms including Microsoft, Salesforce, Google and Adobe. Seismic is headquartered in San Diego, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia.
We are looking for an experienced marketing leader to help us operationalize the Seismic Global Demand Center and revolutionize how we build sales pipeline. We are looking for someone who’s equal parts vision and execution, and has a knack for bringing together go-to-market teams, in service of aggressive targets.
Reporting to the SVP, Global Marketing, the Sr. Director, Revenue Marketing is an experienced, and empathetic leader who has built and managed high-performing teams. They are an innovative marketer and a valued sales partner. This leader has experience developing exceptional demand programs and campaigns that are creative, measurable, and flawlessly executed. They thrive at building complex cross-functional processes, communicating effectively, and executing quickly in a hypergrowth global organization.
This person is accountable for delivering on pipeline targets in partnership with Sales and Customer Success for both prospect and installed base across all segments.
What you bring to the team:
- 15+ years of experience marketing to B2B customers in a fast paced environment.
- A successful track record of launching successful integrated campaigns for both prospects and existing customers.
- Deep understanding of ABM strategy and best practices.
- Extensive experience working with sales and customer success teams in order to consistently deliver pipeline across segments.
- Experience managing agencies and budgets.
- Strong understanding of marketing and sales analytics
- Strong partnership, people, and communications skills.
- Experience mentoring, coaching, and leading high-performing “demand capture” team.
- Excellent communication skills as well as executive presence.
- Experience working with international teams
What you will be doing:
- Drive the inbound marketing strategy for global Seismic customers (SMB through enterprise), striking the right balance between creating demand and capturing demand,
- Manage team responsible for segment marketing (including campaigns), performance marketing (paid media), and lifecycle marketing (nurture/email/chatbot) functions.
- Be a thought leader for integrated campaign best practices
- Develop and execute on Seismic’s integrated campaign strategy across all segments.
- Partner with marketing leaders who manage unpaid marketing channels to collaborate on customer lifecycle activities.
- Partner with the sales and customer success leaders to drive predictable, sustainable results
- Manage agency relationships and budget.
- Analyze program effectiveness and regularly share performance and insights with senior leadership, along with actionable recommendations for improvement.
Here at Seismic, we ignite growth for our company, industry, and people. We’re enablement innovators seeking the best, brightest teammates who are mission-driven and empowered by our values.
- We are inclusive.
- We are vulnerable.
- We seek to understand.
- We strive for excellence.
- We champion the customer.
- We celebrate success.
What we have for you: (US)
- Generous paid vacation, sick leave, and holiday benefits, including an end-of-year company shutdown
- Competitive medical, dental and vision plans, as well as an optional Health Savings Account with a company contribution
- Paid parental leave and family caregiver leave
- Enhanced fertility and egg freezing benefits
- 401(k) plan with annual company match
- Monthly stipend for cell phone expenses
- Flexible work schedule
- Seismic Cares employee volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 1,300 employees across the globe, Seismic is the global leader in sales enablement, backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate, Grapevine6, and Lessonly. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, former Chairman of the Board for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
UNITED STATES CANDIDATES ONLY: Notice regarding COVID-19 vaccination requirement as a condition of employment. At Seismic, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased transmissibility with recent variants, all new U.S. based Seismic employees, whose job requires them to meet in person with others or be present at a Seismic office in the course of their employment, must provide original documentation confirming status having received the prescribed vaccinations (doses) based on the manufacturer’s guidelines on their first day of employment. Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be considered.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.