Technical Talent Acquisition Sourcer
Seismic, a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, is the global leader in enablement, helping make sales teams better by becoming more productive and engaging with buyers in a compelling way. Seismic’s platform provides continuous guidance to improve behavior, content, and skills to win more deals and deliver better experiences. Nearly 2,000 organizations including IBM and American Express have made Seismic their enablement platform of choice. Seismic integrates with business-critical platforms including Microsoft, Salesforce, Google and Adobe. Seismic is headquartered in San Diego, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia.
As our Technical Talent Acquisition Sourcer you will help drive the research, identification, and engagement of top talent within our R&D team that will play a critical role in the Seismic growth story. You will partner closely with the Talent Acquisition team on projects and searches to develop innovative sourcing strategies, construct target lists of companies and candidates, and develop pipelines of diverse talent. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to proactively identify top talent by leveraging a variety of sourcing techniques within engineering and product focused environments, while focusing on areas such as talent community-pipeline development, requisition support, reporting and analytics, and advancing the overall sourcing function.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop and execute research and sourcing strategies ensuring exceptional candidate and recruiter experiences.
- Implement key strategies and partnerships to include, but not limited to professional associations, diversity recruitment conferences, community outreach programs and events, and industry networking events and associations.
- Effectively articulate a compelling value proposition to candidates.
- Cultivate relationships with talent to create pipelines/talent communities for current and future opportunities.
- Leverage a variety of sourcing methods, techniques and technologies, inclusive of social media, networking, resume databases, direct sourcing, industry research, networking events, blogs, associations and career events.
- Leverage technology for candidate relationship management, lead and referral tracking, and campaign management.
- Conduct in-depth screens and assess candidates for level of interest, qualifications, compensation while converting hard to find passive talent through an understanding of the business and employee value proposition.
What you'll bring to the team:
- Experienced in sourcing passive candidates with emphasis on research, sourcing, and recruitment within product and engineering
- Extensive experience developing and executing fully comprehensive sourcing/recruitment plans including building and executing on DEI strategies.
- Experience in consulting and/or working in a consultative role with multiple projects and competing demands.
- Ability to analyze job descriptions and candidate profiles to determine target profile needs and appropriate match.
- Knowledge of the recruitment lifecycle, inclusive of Boolean and/or Semantic searching, data mining, professional networking, passive candidate cold calling, and other innovative sourcing techniques.
- Proven experience contacting, attracting, qualifying, and converting high-potential prospects through multiple channels.
- Business acumen with the ability to understand business needs and business structure.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including verbal and written.
- Strong curiosity, creativity, and a drive to succeed.
- Demonstrated experience developing strong, collaborative relationships.
- Proficiency using a variety of tools such as Greenhouse, Gem, WayUp, SeekOut, or Textio.
What we have for you:
- Generous paid vacation, sick leave, and holiday benefits, including an end-of-year company shutdown
- Competitive medical, dental and vision plans, as well as an optional Health Savings Account with a company contribution
- Paid parental leave and family caregiver leave
- Enhanced fertility and egg freezing benefits
- 401(k) plan with annual company match
- Monthly stipend for cell phone expenses
- Flexible work schedule
- Seismic Cares employee volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 1,300 employees across the globe, Seismic is the global leader in sales enablement, backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate, Grapevine6, and Lessonly. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, former Chairman of the Board for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
UNITED STATES CANDIDATES ONLY: Notice regarding COVID-19 vaccination requirement as a condition of employment. At Seismic, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased transmissibility with recent variants, all new U.S. based Seismic employees, whose job requires them to meet in person with others or be present at a Seismic office in the course of their employment, must provide original documentation confirming status having received the prescribed vaccinations (doses) based on the manufacturer’s guidelines on their first day of employment. Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be considered.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.