Senior Product Designer
Seismic, a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, is the global leader in enablement, helping make sales teams better by becoming more productive and engaging with buyers in a compelling way. Seismic’s platform provides continuous guidance to improve behavior, content, and skills to win more deals and deliver better experiences. Nearly 2,000 organizations including IBM and American Express have made Seismic their enablement platform of choice. Seismic integrates with business-critical platforms including Microsoft, Salesforce, Google and Adobe. Seismic is headquartered in San Diego, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia.
The Seismic Product Design team is a diverse group of fun, hard-working and highly collaborative people. Each designer brings a unique lens to table to help us realize our goal of designing software that is driven by empathy and validated with data.
Seismic continues to expand our product design team, and we're looking for a passionate and talented Product Designer to help us design and build the next generation of Seismic products. You will create beautiful and inspiring user experiences that help users create, discover, and interact with sales content managed in the Seismic platform. You are an excellent communicator, self-starter, and collaborative enthusiast. While interaction design is the most important discipline for this role, and you likely won't be asked to redesign our entire product line, you will frequently be asked to apply our creative vision and aesthetic to new design patterns and use
Who You Are:
- You are passionate about all things UX, Not only do you design beautiful products; you create products that are intuitive and exciting to use
- You follow paths to their every terminus and seek to understand the “why” of decision making
- You know and believe that incremental improvements lead to incredible product offerings
- You possess expert communication skills and empathy that allows you to communicate with individuals throughout an organization
What You'll Be Doing:
- Uncover what our customers are thinking and turn those insights into the best-in-class user experience
- Lead concept ideation and iteration with sketching, wire-frame development, and prototypes
- Design elegant solutions to complex workflows
- Collaborate with product management and executives to prioritize the product roadmap
- Communicate scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to stakeholders
- Work on features and products through their entire life-cycle: user research, competitive analysis, product definition, usability testing, launch, and beyond
- Integrate UX research and design into our agile development process
Keep the interface beautiful and easy to use
What You Bring to the Team:
- A portfolio showcasing a breadth of creative work
- 5+ years working on an in-house team, and hands-on experience doing UX/UI
- 5+ years designing for enterprise software solutions
- Passion for user-centered design, creating powerful products that inspire and delight users
- Familiarity with a variety of both qualitative and quantitative research methods, and know how to apply them in a Design Thinking-like process
- Comfort in a fast-paced, highly-dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders
- Solid intuition and strong passion for detailed interaction design
- Knowledge of agile development lifecycles
- An ability to create wireframes, prototypes, and UI specifications
- An eye for strong visual designs
- Ability to prioritize projects, communicate progress, and deliver on time
What we have for you:
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and paid parental leave
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Robust 401(k) fund options with company matching
- Flexible work schedule
- Seismic Cares volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 1,300 employees across the globe, Seismic is the global leader in sales enablement, backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate, Grapevine6, and Lessonly. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, former Chairman of the Board for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
UNITED STATES CANDIDATES ONLY: Notice regarding COVID-19 vaccination requirement as a condition of employment. At Seismic, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus, and the increased transmissibility with recent variants, all new U.S. based Seismic employees, whose job requires them to meet in person with others or be present at a Seismic office in the course of their employment, must provide original documentation confirming status having received the prescribed vaccinations (doses) based on the manufacturer’s guidelines on their first day of employment. Accommodations due to medical or religious exemptions will be considered.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.